Organic or Natural search engine offers advertisers the ability for their website to be listed within the top search results of organic search engine listings without having to pay for placement. In organic search engine optimization, a professional search marketing and custom website design company like DDA starts by establishing specific keywords that relate to an advertiser's product.
Once the most effective keywords are chosen, content is developed in relation to those keywords. This makes the pages that are listed on the first page of organic search results the most relevant information a consumer can find on that particular keyword. Consumers recognize the relevancy of the page and then trust the advertiser and are more likely to purchase their product or service.
The following are the benefits of organic SEO:
1. 70% of search engine users report that they visit organic sites on a daily basis.
2. 50% of search engine users choose a search result by scanning the top organic results, according to an eye tracking study.
3. 80% of search engine users report they never click on PPC results.
4. 72.3% of search engine users feel Google’s organic listings are more relevant than their paid results.
5. The overall conversion rate of online advertising paid sites is 3 times less than that of unpaid sites.
The biggest weakness of natural search engine optimisation is the time required to generate links and 'tweak' your web pages and keywords to get those prized high rankings you so desire. For the more competitive keywords, it can literally take 3 months or more to start realizing the benefits of your search engine optimisation campaign. For less competitive keywords, you can see the benefits in just a couple weeks.
As the statistics show, more search engine users are visiting natural search engine listings, it has become more crucial for advertiser's to optimize their website to be listed within the top search results of the major search engines.