Search Engine Optimization means properly planning and implementing our web presence in order to make your website rank high and be found consistently in major Search Engines. A properly executed SEO is an ongoing process and for a major search engine, your search position, placement optimization, and web site promotion ranking are commonly controlled by content rich pages with specific keywords that correspond with Headers and Titles.
SEO Services can be categorized into four areas:
1. Site analysis and optimization,
Why do we need SEO?
2. Manual submission process,
3. Offsite optimization, and
4. Monthly reporting.
Many SEO’s provide useful services for website owners, from writing copy to giving advice on site architecture and helping to find relevant directories to which a site can be submitted.
A well optimized and maintained site can sustain high rankings for extended periods of time. With rising advertising costs across all media and no residual benefits from Pay per Click campaigns - a properly executed Search Engine Optimization for your website will boost your business exposure and revenues with no extra costs and sole dependency on advertising. Your potential customers are looking for products and services you offer.
Search Engine Optimization will help you:
1. Explode you sales
Contractor Experience and Proficiency
2. Dominate your competition
3. Calculate fast ROI
4. Minimize your risk
5. Get superior sales results
6. Best investment for growth
Experience and reputation are important things to look before selecting a SEO vendor. The following questions can help determine the experience and proficiency of the vendors you consider.
1. How many years of SEO experience do you have?
2. How many years of SEM experience do you have?
3. What clients are on your customer list and can we contact them?
4. What kind of results have you achieved for past clients?
5. How soon can we expect to see results?