SEO’s seven most often asked questions
1. What can be done when a website is banned?
The use of unethical SEO methods may cause a site to be banned. First thing to be done in such case is to check the website for any unethical method used in past, if found any rectify them. Definitely the website will reappear and even if this does not work write a letter to Google asking why the site has been banned and mentioning everything else they need to know.
2. Does content is what matters to rank well in Google and the other major search engines?
Though content is necessary for ranking of a site other issues like site structure, quality inbound links, the keywords and key phrases used and the programming of the whole web site are considered.
3. How will site tracking, measuring and analysis help in better rankings?
Site tracking actually helps to find your loose ends. Right information related to the time a visitor stays on site, which pages they visit and what type of visitors are attracted to the site. A track can possibly be kept by an eventual sale.
4. Why do I need to use keywords and key phrases to search my company?
To target the right keywords and key phrases is important to grab the prospects. Keywords and key phrases on which the site is optimized guarantee that those actual keywords and key phrases are the actual words your customers really use to find web sites like yours.
5. How can SEO and a search engine marketing campaign improve the position of a company already the best in the industry in the search engines?
For ranking in the search engines what matters is the search engine optimization and not the company popularity meaning the brand. Your brand will not be the keyword or phrase used by visitor to locate your site. Its’ only when your site receives a high rank on SERP that you can get the results.