Raw materials requiring refurnishing/editing for online publication are called web templates. Content insertion, graphic insertion/modification, inserting company logo, changing styles, changing links, changing flash images etc are included in editing web-templates. Instead of editing templates, customization services are available at affordable costs can be used.
The following are the handy tips for content editing:
1. Change the title of all pages.
2. Change alt text of images and keep the alter text as a keyword.
3. Add proper anchor text to all the links.
4. Give proper headings to all the pages.
5. Check for spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, broken links and misspellings before loading the site.
6. Provide contact information.
The following are the handy tips for images and graphics editing:
1. Change the color of images to suite and enhance your text visibility.
2. Replace images used in the templates and add your own professional images if needed.
3. Editing the styles of a template.